September 24 (Thursday) at 5:45 pm (GMT-05:00)
Cathan Kabrelian, CMT-200
Midwest Alliance for Mindfulness 11100 Ash Street Suite 103 Leawood, KS 66211
This class is online only until further notice. Cultivate a deeper connection with the wisdom of the body with this gentle mindful movement class borrowing from traditions and programs such as qigong, tai chi, MBSR, Feldenkrais, Alexander Technique, progressive muscle relaxation, yoga, and more. Dress in clothing you can move in and have a yoga mat on hand if you have one. Please place your camera in such a way that the teacher can see your whole body so they can provide you with feedback as needed. You can read about our online etiquette here https://mindfulness-alliance.org/offerings/online-offerings/.
There's a two part process to registering for our classes:
1. use our calendar to register for the class(es) you wish to attend, and
2. purchase your pass by clicking the appropriate link below:
- $10 Single Class Mindful Movement Pass for Members
- $80 Ten-Class Mindful Movement Pass for Members (save 20%)
- $15 Single Class Mindful Movement Pass for Non-Members
- $120 Ten-Class Mindful Movement Pass for Non-Members (save 20%)
We want to make sure everyone who is willing has the opportunity to participate. For those experiencing extreme financial hardship, please ask about our $1 accessibility pass.
*No refunds are given on the day of the class for which you are registered. You must cancel before the day of the class if you would like to use your pass on another date.
Save by becoming a member for as low as $15 mo
Sorry - that class has already taken place!