Mindful Movement & Meditation
February 1 (Monday) at 5:45 pm (GMT-06:00)
Tracy Ochester, PsyD, RYT-200
Midwest Alliance for Mindfulness 11100 Ash Street Suite 103 Leawood, KS 66211
Mindfulness isn’t only a stillness practice. Moving mindfully helps us bring awareness and presence into our daily lives and many of us find it easier to enter stillness after we move. With this in mind our trained mindfulness/yoga teachers will lead you through 20-30 minutes of gentle mindful movement practice designed to unite body and mind followed by 20-30 minutes of stillness meditation and community discussion. Pre-registration is required to guarantee your spot.
Attend online via Zoom by default or contact us at least 24 hours before the class begins to reserve a seat on site (space is limited). If you're practicing with us online, please place your camera in such a way that the teacher can see your whole body so they can provide you with feedback as needed. You can read about our online etiquette here https://mindfulness-alliance.org/offerings/online-offerings/.
There's a two part process to registering for our classes:
1. use our calendar to register for the class(es) you wish to attend, and
2. purchase your pass by clicking the appropriate link below:
- $10 Single Recurring Adult Class Pass for Members
- $80 Ten-Class Recurring Adult Pass for Members (save 20%)
- $15 Single Recurring Adult Class Pass for Non-Members
- $120 Ten-Class Recurring Adult Pass for Non-Members (save 20%)
- Accessibility Single Class Pass (extreme financial hardship) = $1
*No refunds are given on the day of the class for which you are registered. You must cancel before the day of the class if you would like to use your pass on another date
Save by becoming a member for as low as $15 mo