Trained Mindfulness Teacher (TMT) Annual
Annual membership for professionals who can document that they are Trained, Qualified or Certified in teaching mindfulness based interventions (MBIs), agree to MAM’s Intention Statement for TMTs, and agree to the Good Practice Guidelines for Mindfulness Teachers. During the membership period TMTs can take advantage of:
- Unlimited community mindfulness practice group meetings
- Discounts on MAM sponsored events and CE opportunities
- Inclusion in MAM's Member Directory with completed application
- Opportunities for professional involvement in MAM sponsored events
- Option to be included in Speakers Bureau upon request
- Monthly Newsletter
- Access to Punchpass Content Library
New TMTs must complete and return our membership application form and supporting documents before they can be added to the Directory or Speaker's Bureau. The completed form and documents can be emailed to us at [email protected].
There are no refunds for memberships. Memberships renew automatically unless cancelled and are non-refundable. You can send us an email to cancel at any time and this will prevent your membership from automatically renewing.
Each Payment is
Your Card Will Be Charged
Every 12 months
Membership will continue to renew until canceled.
✔️ This membership provides partial access to our content library