Unified Mindfulness 8-Week Course Fall 2019
September 9, 2019 October 28, 2019
- On-going support and coaching from an experienced mindfulness teacher with over 20 yrs of UM practice to help you optimize your success.
- In-depth equanimity training along with training on several advanced techniques.
- Multiple opportunities to practice after the 8-week program is complete.
- mindfulness techniques designed to help reduce personal suffering and increase life fulfillment.
- 3 core mindful awareness skills of concentration, sensory clarity and equanimity.
- deconstructing sensory experiences using the “See Hear Feel” method.
- incorporating mindfulness techniques in your daily life, including using "micro hits".
- “noting”, “labeling” and “gone” techniques.
- the 5 positive long-term effects of systematic mindfulness practice.
- developing and maintaining a personal mindfulness practice.
The class takes place on...
September 9 at 6:30 pm (Monday)
September 16 at 6:30 pm (Monday)
September 23 at 6:30 pm (Monday)
September 30 at 6:30 pm (Monday)
October 7 at 6:30 pm (Monday)
October 14 at 6:30 pm (Monday)
October 21 at 6:30 pm (Monday)
October 28 at 6:30 pm (Monday)
Fill out this form to register for the ENTIRE session of 8 classes: