Coming Home to Yourself Yoga
October 1 (Thursday) at 5:30 pm (GMT-05:00)
Julia Grimm, LMLP-T
1 hour 30 minutes
Midwest Alliance for Mindfulness 11100 Ash Street Suite 103 Leawood, KS 66211
Yoga is a moving meditation that allows us to be more connected with our bodies. This class is slow paced, gentle, adaptable for all bodies, and meant to elicit relaxation and meditative absorption. The teachers are trauma informed and will guide the class according to these principles. This class is offered both live online via Zoom and on-site. We will assume you are attending virtually unless you contact us to let us know you want to reserve a limited seat in the classroom. If you're practicing with us online, please place your camera in such a way that the teacher can see your whole body so they can provide you with feedback as needed. You can read about our online etiquette here https://mindfulness-alliance.org/offerings/online-offerings/.
Dress in comfortable, non-constricting clothing and have a yoga mat on hand if you'd like to participate from the floor. Folding chairs are available in the classroom for those who wish to stay off the ground.
There's a two part process to registering for our classes:
1. use our calendar to register for the class(es) you wish to attend, and
2. purchase your pass by clicking the appropriate link below:
- $10 Single Recurring Adult Class Pass for Members
- $80 Recurring Ten-Adult Class Pass for Members (save 20%)
- $15 Single Recurring Adult Class Pass for Non-Members
- $120 Recurring Ten-Adult Class Pass Non-Members (save 20%)
- Accessibility Single Class Pass (extreme financial hardship) = $1
*No refunds are given on the day of the class for which you are registered. You must cancel before the day of the class if you would like to use your pass on another date.
Sorry - that class has already taken place!