January 21 (Thursday) at 5:30 pm (GMT-06:00)
Julia Grimm, LMLP-T
1 hour 15 minutes
Midwest Alliance for Mindfulness 11100 Ash Street Suite 103 Leawood, KS 66211
Research is demonstrating that mindfulness can enhance creativity through promoting psychological flexibility, enhancing spontaneity, and making space for insight. Mindfulness practitioners throughout the ages have created incredible works of art such as calligraphy, soulful poetry, intricate sand paintings, colorful thangkas, and flower arrangements. Learn to set aside self-judgment, foster self-trust, and express yourself wholeheartedly through the practice of mindful creation. Together we will explore the relationship between mindfulness and creativity and participants will be guided through practices for cultivating your creative spirit.
Participants will receive an email before each class letting you know if any materials are needed. This class is offered both live online via Zoom and on-site. We will assume you are attending virtually unless you contact us to let us know you want to reserve a limited seat in the classroom. You can read about our online etiquette here https://mindfulness-alliance.org/offerings/online-offerings/.
There's a two part process to registering for our classes:
1. use our calendar to register for the class(es) you wish to attend, and
2. purchase your pass by clicking the appropriate link below:
- $10 Single Recurring Adult Class Pass for Members
- $80 Recurring Ten-Adult Class Pass for Members (save 20%)
- $15 Single Recurring Adult Class Pass for Non-Members
- $120 Recurring Ten-Adult Class Pass Non-Members (save 20%)
- Accessibility Single Class Pass (extreme financial hardship) = $1
*No refunds are given on the day of the class for which you are registered. You must cancel before the day of the class if you would like to use your pass on another date.