Acceptance & Commitment Training (ACT): Values Authoring for an Abundant New Year
December 28 (Monday) at 4:00 pm (GMT-06:00)
Angie Hardage, LMLP
Midwest Alliance for Mindfulness 11100 Ash Street Suite 103 Leawood, KS 66211
Are you tired of New Year’s Resolutions that fizzle out before they even have a chance to take root? Join Angie Hardage, LMLP online via Zoom for this half-day experiential workshop for anyone who is curious about the power and potential of ACT to connect with your deepest values, increase vitality, and make values directed changes in your personal and professional lives. Learn to anchor your New Year’s intentions in your highest core values so they have a chance to grow and flourish.
- Identify life directions that are meaningful, important - define/choose for ourselves rather than accept expectations of others
- Connect to self and others - community, true belonging, self-awareness and inner wisdom
- Connect to common humanity - decreased isolation and loneliness
- Empower ourselves - mindfully identify and engage in committed action within one’s sphere of influence, rather than focusing on things that are outside of our control
- Change habits so our behavior is in alignment with our values - personal/professional lives, relationships, communication skills, social justice/activism (conscientious rabble rousers?)
- Find inspiration, creativity, generativity
Fees - There is a 2-part process to reserving a seat in our classes:
1) use this form to register
2) click to purchase your pass by the enrollment deadline (1 week before class starts)
**No refunds on or after the enrollment deadline. This course is appropriate for the general public, but 3 CEs are available to licensed KS & MO mental health professionals. In case of under-enrollment, the course may be cancelled and a full refund provided.
Objectives – Learn and practice ACT strategies for:
- Authoring and enlivening our deepest core values
- Translating our values into goals and behavioral changes that can be integrated into daily life
- Fostering individual and systemic change toward abundance mentality, increased vitality, authenticity, and connection
- Cultivating psychological flexibility for overcoming barriers to values identification and behavior change
Sorry - that class has already taken place!