May the Fourth Be With You: Mindfulness and the Star Wars Saga
May 4 (Tuesday) at 7:00 pm
Shane Ledford, CMT-200, CYT-200
May the Fourth be with You! Join certified mindfulness teacher and film buff Shane Ledford on Star Wars day, May 4th from 7-9 pm Central time via Zoom, as he continues an exploration of Mindfulness in the Movies in this unique and fun workshop. The Star Wars films are loaded with references to mindfulness, and Shane will discuss many of the messages and characters that embody this idea. While this will be a discussion heavy class, there will be a Star Wars themed meditation at the end.
The Zoom URL will be emailed to you upon registration. There's a two part process to registering for our classes:
1. use this form to register for the class you wish to attend, and
2. purchase your pass by clicking the appropriate link below:
- Two Hour Workshop - Member Pass $20
- Two Hour Workshop - Non-Member Pass $30
- Two Hour Workshop - 6 Class Member Pass $100
- Two Hour Workshop - 6 Class Non-Member Pass $160
*All participants must have a signed waiver on file with MAM. No refunds are given on the day of the class for which you are registered. You can read about our online etiquette here https://mindfulness-alliance.org/offerings/online-offerings/.
Become a member https://mindfulness-alliance.org/membership/